Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in Air Fryer
Here's how you make frozen sweet potato fries in Air Fryers within 15 mins. If you're looking to make your air fryer sweet potato fries even tastier, I'll explain what you can do to take them to the next level!
- 1 Package Frozen Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil optional
- 2 stalk Green Onion optional
- 1 tbsp Violife Parmesan Cheese optional
Open the bag of frozen sweet potatoes and add to a big bowl. Add 1 tbsp of oil and mix until evenly coated.
Add frozen sweet potato fries to the air fryer basket and turn on the air fryer to 390 degrees for 15 minutes.
Shake the basket around after 10 minutes.
Plate the fries and top with chopped chives/parsley and grated Violife parmesan. Serve with chipotle mayo.
- I have the 8-quart ninja foodie so it's massive and can fit a full bag of fries in it at once. If you have a smaller air fryer split it up and don't crowd the fries too much!
Serving: 1personCalories: 160kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 1gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 210mgPotassium: 270mgFiber: 3gSugar: 8g