Vegan Breakfast McWraps
These vegan breakfast McWraps are ready in 6 minutes and are the perfect way to start your day! Take your breakfast on the go with these delicious and healthy breakfast wraps!
Servings: 4 wraps
2 Frying Pans
1 Frying Pan Lid
- 4 Just Egg Patties
- 4 slices Vegan Cheddar
- 4 Hashbrowns
- 4 Vegan Sausage Patties we used Gardein
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 slices Vegan Bacon optional
- 4 slices Tomatoes optional
- 2 Lettuce Leaf optional
- 4 tablespoon Ketchup optional
Place your hashbrowns in the toaster and toast until golden brown. Alternatively, you can bake them but it takes longer.
Heat a frying pan on medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When the pan is heated add your frozen vegan sausage patties. Cook for 3 min and flip. Cook until they're fully cooked through the middle. If you're also using vegan bacon you can cook it at the same time as your vegan sausage.
In a separate frying pan heat on medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When the pan is heated add your vegan egg. Cook for 3 minutes and then flip them and immediately add your vegan cheese slice. Cover the frying pan with a lid and cook until the cheese begins to melt.
At the top middle of a wrap assemble the breakfast McWrap as follows; wrap, vegan bacon, vegan egg, vegan sausage, hashbrown. Fold from the bottom first then from both sides.
Serve with ketchup, or your favorite dipping sauce, and enjoy!
- A variation on the classic breakfast McWrap is to add lettuce and tomato for an extra crunch and kick of flavor!
- If you're preparing lots of these breakfast wraps you may want to use a toothpick to keep them closed.
- Frozen Just Egg patties can also be heated in the toaster for an easy alternative to using a frying pan!
Serving: 1mcwrap | Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 835mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 77IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg