Healthy Chocolate Strawberry Banana Oatmeal
This healthy chocolate strawberry banana oatmeal recipe is a great and easy way to start your day off right!
- 0.5 cup Steel Cut Oats quick cooking
- 1 cup Soy Milk unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon Cacao Powder
- 5 whole Strawberries halved
- 1 whole Banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon Monkfruit
- 1 tablespoon Cacao Nibs
Add oatmeal, milk, cocoa powder and monk fruit (if using) to a saucepan on med-high heat.
Stir in cocoa powder and monk fruit sugar.
Bring to a boil than reduce heat, cover and let simmer for approximately 7 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
On a cutting board, cut tops off strawberries and peel your banana. Slice fruit into thin bite-sized portions.
When oatmeal reaches desired consistency, take off the heat, and pour it into a bowl.
Top oatmeal with strawberries, banana, and cocoa nibs.
- I would generally eat double this recipe myself but it is a lot of calories!
- Top with a drizzle of all-natural peanut butter for even more flavor and protein!
Calories: 603kcalCarbohydrates: 99gProtein: 24gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 122mgPotassium: 991mgFiber: 18gSugar: 26gVitamin A: 992IUVitamin C: 110mgCalcium: 393mgIron: 6mg