Beyond Meat Meatballs
Beyond Meat Meatballs are super easy to make in 25 mins using super simple ingredients! You can use beyond meat burgers or beyond beef to make these vegan meatballs! They're perfect to add to spaghetti, meatball subs or anything to add an extra source of protein!
- 1 package Beyond Meat Beyond Beef
- 1.5 tbsp vegan breadcrumbs
- ½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic chopped
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Basil dried
- 2 tsp Parsley dried
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper freshly ground
- 2.5 tbsp vegan parm optional if you don't have access
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine well with your hands.
Form 12 golf ball-sized meatballs and place spread out on a baking sheet covered in parchament paper.
Put in oven and bake for 20 min.
- I usually double up this recipe to make sure I have extras. These freeze great so it's perfect for meal prep!
- Different vegan ground rounds are drier or more oily, so if you plan on using another ground round keep that in mind!
- For the vegan parm, you can either use your favourite recipe or store-bought version! (we use earth island vegan parm shreds)
Serving: 4ballsCalories: 312kcalCarbohydrates: 12.3gProtein: 21.7gFat: 21.8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0.2mgSodium: 485mgPotassium: 375mgFiber: 3.1gSugar: 0.5gVitamin A: 347IUVitamin C: 1.7mgCalcium: 38mgIron: 3.8mg