Vegan Christmas Latte
This vegan Christmas latte is a vegan peppermint mocha latte! Super easy Christmas latte made in 5-8 mins using coffee, simple syrup or sugar and a little bit of Christmas flavours!
Servings: 1 person
- 2 tablespoon Ground Espresso Beans
- ¼ teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- ½ tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoon Simple Syrup
- 1 Candy Cane
- ¾ cup Oat Milk barista blend
Grind espresso beans and brew espresso until ⅓ of the cup is filled with espresso. (or 2 double shots)
Stir in cocoa powder, peppermint extract & simple syrup.
Froth oat milk. Add to the latte.
Top with cocoa and crushed candy cane.
- If you want to make a sugar-free simple syrup, bring 1 cup water and 1 cup monk fruit sweetener to a boil. You could also do this with regular sugar! We decided to use monk fruit sugar instead because it's better for you (more on this in the nutrition section). Alternatively, add 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.5g | Protein: 2.9g | Fat: 5.8g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 92.1mg | Potassium: 469.6mg | Fiber: 2.5g | Sugar: 5.3g | Vitamin A: 399.6IU | Calcium: 268.3mg | Iron: 0.8mg