Who’s ready for Beyond Meat Meatballs made in 25 mins using super simple ingredients? I know I am!
Realistically these meatless meatballs could be made with any vegan ground round, but I’ve only ever tried making Beyond meat meatballs with beyond beef because it tastes so good.
Don’t have Beyond Beef ground round for your meatballs? Not a problem! You can make this recipe using 3 crumbled up beyond meat burger patties.
Have extra beyond meat? Try my Beyond Meat Nachos!
I make Beyond Meat Meatballs on a regular basis because they’re quick and easy to make whenever I don’t want to make something big! Spaghetti and meatballs are a staple in my house and adding these vegan meatballs do just the trick!
We love most about these vegan meatballs is how versatile they are.
Spaghetti and meatballs? Check.
Meatball Sub? Check.
Meatball Sliders? Check.
Meatball Mac and Cheese? Double Check.
The possibilities are really endless with meatballs. They are a great way to add some protein to a dish. I like to pair these with steamed veggies, pasta sauce, and black bean pasta to make a complete and nutritious meal!
PS: Mashed potatoes and meatballs are a real comfort food of mine and if you haven’t already tried it I highly recommend it.
How To Make Beyond Meat Meatballs
These beyond meat meatballs are ridiculously easy to make and only require 4 actual steps! Full measurements are down below!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, mix beyond meat, breadcrumbs and seasoning (all ingredients listed in the recipe card below) and combine well with your hands.
- Form 12 golf ball-sized meatballs and place spread out on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite sauce (my mom’s famous spaghetti sauce coming soon!) or whatever you want to have beyond meat meatballs with!
Kitchen Equipment I used for recipe:
Reusable baking mats – Instead of constantly wasting and spending money on aluminum foil or parchment paper, get these reusable baking mats and you’ll never worry about running low on them again!
Beyond Meat Meatballs
- 1 package Beyond Meat Beyond Beef
- 1.5 tbsp vegan breadcrumbs
- ½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic chopped
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Basil dried
- 2 tsp Parsley dried
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper freshly ground
- 2.5 tbsp vegan parm optional if you don't have access
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine well with your hands.
- Form 12 golf ball-sized meatballs and place spread out on a baking sheet covered in parchament paper.
- Put in oven and bake for 20 min.
- I usually double up this recipe to make sure I have extras. These freeze great so it’s perfect for meal prep!
- Different vegan ground rounds are drier or more oily, so if you plan on using another ground round keep that in mind!
- For the vegan parm, you can either use your favourite recipe or store-bought version! (we use earth island vegan parm shreds)
If you try this recipe, please leave it a 5-star review in the comments section below! I’d love to hear from you! You can rate it, comment about it, sending me pictures about it by tagging us on Instagram @RescueDogKitchen.
The nutrition information presented here is for all of the ingredients. I take all of the nutritional information from Cronometer a nutritional tracker website that provides you with a lot of great information, especially regarding micronutrients!
3 servings per container
Serving Size1 g
- Amount Per ServingCalories312
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 21.8g 34%
- Sodium 485mg 21%
- Potassium 375mg 11%
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 13%
- Sugars 0.5g
- Protein 21.7g 44%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
These beyond meat meatballs are high in protein but aren’t 100% nutritional powerhouses. After all, they are just four ingredients with seasoning.
Four of these Beyond Meat meatballs have;
- almost 50% of your daily iron.
- 21 g of protein.
- 35% of your daily copper need.
For 1 serving size only being 4 meatballs that are a pretty good addition to a lot of meals!
That being said beyond meat meatballs are a great way to add some protein and deliciousness to any meal! It would be crazy to think that every food item you eat checks every single nutritional benefit you need. That’s the whole point of eating a balanced diet, so you’re getting your nutrition from various different sources.
Commonly Asked Questions
Is Beyond Meat vegan!
Not only are they vegan and free of all animal products they are also soy-free, gluten-free, and non-GMO verified if you’re looking for those things.
What is beyond meat made out of?
Beyond meat is made without any animal products and is therefore vegan. The ingredient list on a pack of beyond meat is; Water, Pea Protein, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Rice Protein, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Mung Bean Protein, Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Apple Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Beet Juice Extract (for color).
Are beyond meatballs healthy?
Yes and no.
As shown in the nutritional profile, Beyond Meat meatballs do have some nutritional benefits and are a good way to add some extra protein to meals. They are also free from all animal products another bonus. However, they are processed and most nutritional guidelines advise limiting the intake of processed foods. They are definitely not an every meal food but they also aren’t a food you should feel guilty about eating.
Is beyond meat healthier than beef?
A lot more research needs to be done on the health benefits of Beyond Meat but it’s pretty safe to say that with what we know about red meat and the direct correlation link to increased red meat consumption and heat disease and cancer, that beyond meat is a far healthier alternative.
Other recipes you might like:
Remember that 50% of ad proceeds we get from the website go back to helping animals in need so we really appreciate it when you click on our links and share the website and social media posts with your friends!
Never miss a recipe!
Help support pups and eat good while you're at it!
We'll send you all of our newest recipes directly to you inbox
plus get behind the scenes pics of Bone and Bailey cooking in the
Rescue Dog Kitchen!